1. What company is used for shipping orders?
Orders are shipped from our Warehouse in China via China Post and US couriers.
2. What form of payments are accepted?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Paypal
3. How can I add a discount on my order?
If you received a discount code, you can enter this code on the check out page.
4. Where do we ship?
We ship within the continental US, US territories, Alaska, Hawaii and Canada. We also ship internationally to Australia, Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom, New Zealand, and Ireland. We ship to P.O. boxes and APO.FPO/DPO addresses.
5. How long does delivery take?
US: There is a 1-5 day processing period prior to shipping. Your order should be delivered within 5-25 days following order confirmation. If you have any issues receiving the order feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – or contact us on any of our social media pages.
WHAT IS ITEM PROCESSING TIME?
After we receive your order, we conduct Quality Control checks and testing in order to ensure the product’s quality prior to shipment. The processing time varies depending on the specific product with the average processing time being approximately 5 business days; however, it can also be affected by the item’s stock status. If your order includes popular items experiencing stock availability issues, the order can take between 5-10 business days to process.
6. What are the shipping and handling costs?
All order are subject to a shipping and handling charge of $4.99 for all orders.
7. How do I return or exchange an item purchased?
Please review the Refund policy at the bottom of the page for complete details for refund and exchanges.
8. Will I be charged sales tax?
Current law requires us to collect sales or other applicable taxes, based on the order’s “shipped to” address. OOTDLeggings follows the guidelines for each state as they pertain to your order. Taxes will be displayed during the checkout process as an estimate and is labeled accordingly.
· Certain items are prohibited by some shipping carriers. If your order contains these items for the shipping carrier you selected, we will re-route your order via another carrier to ensure it arrives safely. This may require additional shipping time.
· All estimated/typical delivery time are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times for reference only.
· Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
· It can take a few days following order shipment before the Tracking number becomes active on the courier’s system. If the information has not appeared on the courier’s website, please try again later.